Saturday, April 18, 2015

Feeling of togetherness - #together

It is indeed a blessing in life to spend the time with the near and dear ones. They are some of the greatest moments for an individual. There are multiple reasons to cheer which could range from smaller ones to the major ones. For example, when one is too happy and excited, one can share the happiness with others around the person and the happiness shall multiply. Also, when one feels sad or feels low in life, one can share it with the near one and find the solution to the problem, and thus sort out the problem in some or the other way. We all face the challenges in life and we must accept the need and importance of the caring hearts in our life.
There are several instances in my life when I have felt special. There have been moments in my life when others have made me feel special. I have also made others feel special about them. It is indeed a great feeling to make oneself and others joyous and smile about all the best things that is bestowed upon all of us in the form of great blessings. I would love to quote an instance below which had been one of the memorable days of my life.
It was in December last year, when I was blessed with a baby girl and I wanted to share my happiness with the maximum number of people. I had all the reasons to be happy on this day. I was taking a step into parenthood. It was a great feeling. A sense of responsibility was coming in me. I was loving each and every moment of the day since the doctor came out and delivered the news. I wanted my baby to be in my hands at the earliest. I was waiting for the moment when doctor would be giving the baby to us after keeping her under observation for some time.
Meanwhile, I met everyone in my family. I was on bed but it was great to see near and dear ones around me. I asked my husband to get sweets and gifts for everyone in the family. I wanted everyone to feel special and happy about the day. My husband had to be given the special gift for he is the father to my child and there was no better feeling that I ever sensed.
As soon as baby was brought before us, my joys got multiplied and I was impatient to hold her in my arms. She smiled and made me smile. I thanked God for a beautiful and a healthy baby doll. The baby was given to mother. Everyone in the family was very happy and I was happy to see everyone smiling. 
In the evening I asked my husband to distribute food to the poor and needy people near the temple area and distributed sweets among them.  On my way back I got a cake for celebrating the birth of my baby girl. In the evening we all enjoyed and had a good time. I was entering a new phase in my life. I was loving every bit of it. I still thank God for bestowing upon me a great blessing.
For details on housing, visit HOUSING.COM

1 comment: